PDF Joiner - Best Way to Join PDF Files Online for Free
Portable document format (PDF) is one of the best file formats to handle and manage documents nowadays.
Combining several PDF files into one is a technique that has existed for some time now. If you are working on a project and you have several PDF files that you want to combine into one, you can achieve that with a PDF joiner.
In this article, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of how to join PDF files both online and offline.
How to Join PDF Files Into One PDF?
One PDF joiner that you can rely on is CocoDoc. When you use CocoDoc to join PDF files online, you can add, reorder, or delete files before hitting the merge button to merge the files into a single PDF.
CocoDoc also enables you to share the merged file with your audience for viewing or commenting. Additionally, anyone can view the merged file using a browser like Google Chrome through their preferred operating system, including Linus, Windows, Mac, and Android.
Joining PDF files into one PDF just got easier with CocoDoc. To get started, follow these step-by-step guide below:
- On the CocoDoc official website, click on the select file button to choose the PDF files you want to merge. You can also drag and drop the files into the drop zone.
- If needed reorder the files. You can move files, add files, or delete files.
- Once you are done reordering the files, the next step is to click on "merge file."
- After the merging process, download the merged file and share the file with your audience.
How to Join Two PDF Documents Together Online?
Joining two PDF documents together on Mac using Preview is simple, seamless, and straightforward. Preview is one app that you can rely on to sign documents and edit images. It also supports simple PDF operations like merging two PDF documents. That's not all, you can also add multiple PDF pages using the Preview app.
Here is how to join two PDF documents together online using the Preview app:
- Launch the Preview app and open the PDF files you want to merge online. Ensure you are able to view the Thumbnails bar in the process. If you are unable to view it, click on the Thumbnails option from the sidebar button.
- At this point, you can see all the PDF pages in one document.
- Choose the edit option from the menu bar and click on the "insert" option. To insert a new file, click on the button.
- Choose a PDF from the app. Select the second PDF file and click the open button. You can continue to add new PDF files.
- Once you are done adding PDF files, click the merge button to merge the PDF documents.
- Save the merged documents and give them a new name.
- The joined documents will now be available in your destination folder.
How to Join Two Separate or Different PDF Files Offline?
Aside from merging PDF files online, there are also ways to join PDF pages offline. One way to do that is to use Adobe Acrobat. Adobe is a leading PDF joining solution provider that you can count on. To use Adobe Acrobat to join PDF pages offline here is how to go about it:
- Launch the Adobe application on your system.
- Drag and drop your PDF pages into the PDF combiner.
- Rearrange the entire files or individual pages in the desired order.
- If you want you can add more files as needed.
- Click the Merge icon to join the multiple PDF pages.
- Download the merged file for sharing
You can now see that joining multiple PDF pages to a single PDF is not a complex process. With the right solution in place, merging and reordering PDF files is a breeze. A solution like CocoDoc has been very helpful to achieve our aim.
The benefit of using CocoDoc is that you can add, reorder, or delete files before hitting the merge button to merge the files into a single PDF. Additionally, anyone can view the merged file using a browser like Google Chrome through their preferred operating system, including Linus, Windows, Mac, and Android.