How to Combine PDF Files
In a pandemic-stricken world where information exists primarily on digital forums, and where sharing ideas and documents have never been easier, the ability to merge and combine two or more PDFs into one single document is quite a useful one.
This allows for less clutter while sharing documents and makes the information in question very efficiently organized.
PDFs can be very hard to edit, annotate, save and even merge at times. If you know where to look and which websites to use, however, life becomes unbelievably simple and so does merging multiple PDFs into one!
How to Combine PDF Files Online?
Before proceeding to the actual details of the procedure, let's bring your attention forth to CocoDoc. For those of you who don't know, CocoDoc is an amazing platform for all your PDFediting needs.
Containing an easy-to-use interface and reliable protection via passwords for your entire file and complete security, CocoDoc helps you work safely and efficiently.
Here's how you do it:
- First, upload the files you wish to combine on CocoDoc's PDF Combiner page. You can choose the file from your computer or just drag and drop one.
- Combine them with the PDF merger utility.
- You can make adjustments to the nee file in the preview pane.
- Download, save and share the document from your CocoDoc account.
How to Combine PDFs into One on Mac?
A lot of you are Apple users. But this article has got you covered as well! Combining multiple PDFs into one on a Mac is actually easier than one assumes it to be.
The software used is mac's own built-in one, Preview. Preview helps you edit PDFs in all kinds of ways and makes life way easy.
Without further ado, here are the steps:
- Open a PDF in Preview.
- Choose View > Thumbnails to show page thumbnails in the sidebar.
- To indicate where to insert the other document, select a page thumbnail.
- Choose Edit > Insert > Page from File
- From the file dialog, select the PDF that you want to add, then click Open.
- To save, choose File > Export as PDF
How to Combine PDF Files Quickly?
There is also a method by which you can get your PDFs merged very quickly. The software to be used is Adobe Acrobat DC. Adobe is one of the most widely used software in the world and has a wide range of options to edit PDFs.
Here is how you can combine PDFs online:
- Go to Adobe Official Website
- Click the Select files button above (you can also drag and drop files into the drop zone)
- Select the PDF files you want to combine using the Acrobat PDF merger tool
- Reorder the files if needed
- Click Merge files
- Download the merged PDF
- Sign in to organize individual pages or share the file
How to Combine Multiple PDFs?
This one is for all the Windows users out there who wish to combine multiple PDFs into a single document. You can do this via the PDF Merger & Splitter app. PDF Merger & Splitter is a free app that allows you to merge PDFs and extract pages from a PDF. You can download PDF Merger & Splitter for free from the Microsoft Store.
It is pretty easy, here's what you need to do:
- Download PDF Merger & Splitter. Open PDF Merger & Splitter
- Click 'merge PDFs' and then click 'add PDFs'
- Select the PDFs you wish to merge and then click 'open'
- Click 'merge PDFs' and write a name for your new combined PDF document
- Click 'save'
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the world has been forced to move information online now more than ever. So regardless of your job, knowing how to merge PDFs is a great skill to have. Hopefully one of the processes mentioned here helped you learn how.